Monday, May 26, 2008

Get back in your skinny jeans

"I need to brag just a little...hope you all don't mind. Five years ago I splurged on a pair of DKNY jeans. I loved them. Then the weight started coming on and I couldn't wear them any more. This morning, after 5 years of sitting in the drawer (couldn't bear to get rid of them), I put them on, buttoned them, zipped them, and I am wearing them again!! They are a size 8!! That has set the mood for my day. I am freaking ecstatic! So, for my affirmation: I believe that I can accomplish great things and have the life and body that I want. I am doing this for me and me alone because I am worth it." — Magic Shannon

Okay, now it's your turn. Do you have a favorite pair of jeans lurking in your closet that have been a little too snug to wear in public? Make it your short-term goal to get back into those jeans! Like Shannon said, these small victories will make you feel accomplished and encourage you to work even harder to meet your weight-loss goals!

No comments: