Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fitness and Weightloss Challenge

After not being able to be on my feet for 11 weeks I can tell you that things have shifted. Although according to the scale I have only gained 1 1/2 pounds there is a definite body composition alteration.
February 4th. I am back in the gym at least part of the day with the okay from my doc to go ahead and work out ( no powerlifting) if I can work through the pain in my foot and ankle. Well, after a look in the mirror naked this morning I WILL be working through the pain. He said that I won't be doing any more injury just that all of the activity keeps my ankle and foot from working right. I am doing the Frankenstein walk right now but practicing more each day.
The whole point of this post was not to listen to me whine but to set out a challenge to all who may be interested in a weight loss / fitness challenge to begin the first week of February when all of my clients will weighing in.
Anyone interested can get involved through the blog and I will keep track of your progress through the posts.
My personal goal will be to lose 20 pounds of bodyfat by August 29th. This will also include a 10 pound muscle gain at the same time ( that's the hard part). Every weekend I will post my progress and I hope you will do the same.
If you can, take a before picture of yourself. I have arranged for the people who reach their goals to get a FREE professional photo layout. I am currently working on getting some free gear,
makeup and hair for the photo shoot.

No comments: