Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Fitness

With this being New Year's Eve I hope all of my friends have started writing their fitness plans for the year. Keep in mind that warm weather will be here in a few months so there is plenty of time to get ready for sleeveless shirts and shorts if we all begin now.
Unfortunately my clients aren't getting any one on one training since I have been out with my broken foot but I am sure that they have been good. If not, there are four weeks to lose the Christmas goo before I am back at the gym. The first plan of action is weigh ins. If you are having trouble writing up those goals and action plans drop me an e-mail and I will help you or will gladly critique your plan for you.
During this month I am helping out Thalia who has purchased the Springfield Health and Fitness Club in the Bushnell Building in downtown Springfield. Since I can't walk I am sitting at the desk on Friday evenings from 4 to 7 PM. If you need me come on up.

No comments: